We were in the playroom the other day and Eric was doing somersaults off this little table that I use to fold clothes on. He slipped a little and bonked his head on the floor and started crying and crying. Then he sat up, put his hands on his head, and said, "Oh! That was terrible." And then Sam said, "How adorable. Have you ever heard of anything like a three-year-old using the word 'terrible'?" I think he gets his verbal skills from you, Sam. Now, could you just teach him some Spanish?
Last night, Ivan was commenting that he sometimes wonders what they think of us at Sam's preschool since he comments on everything. We're having more sleep issues as Sam and Eric have been waking each other up at 5:00 in the morning again, so I made Sam sleep in Mikey's room again. This morning he told me that he was going to sleep in Mikey's room until he Eric was 4 and then back in Eric's room "until we move to a bigger house."
"Oh really? we're moving to a bigger house?"
"Well yes. We'll need at least three apartments for Eric and Mikey and I when we grow up and our wife."
Our wife? I'm thinking where did he come up with this? Sam knows absolutely nothing about polygamy, but his teachers at his school (who knows that he is LDS) don't know this.
So I say, "How many wives are you guys going to have?"
Sam: "Just one. One of the dads will go to work to earn money, one will do the cooking, and one will ... will set the table. And the wife will just play with the babies."
Sounds good. And I'm sure you'll be the star of the new reality TV hit, Brother Husbands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sam is so funny! I'm so excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment